I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

marți, 23 noiembrie 2010

The Way to Get to You

I am walking down the street through rain and wind. What for? To get to you, or to find myself?
I am playing with words, but this is not a crossword. I am playing with gestures, but this is not a drama club. I am playing with feelings, pretending that this is love. But is this really LOVE???
Would it help you if I say that I am alone in this world as you are? I am a normal creature,
being influenced by the
changes that take place every day.
Too many questions to my mind. It is like owning unexpressed feelings. There are a lot of things you need to know about you. I have so many things to tell about me.
You ask, I answer. I ask you answer.
I am travelling everyday, but still i do not get to you. Do you hear my steps? Do you hear my breath? I want to know if it is LOVE?
I believe that Love is travelling together!? So, we are to buy a ticket to the same direction.
Where shall we go? Where shall we set a place?
The Gratest gift you can
give to me is the purity of your attention.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu